Monday 31 January 2011

My life: Video Games Part 1

Well hello Blog,

It time to reveal one of my passions in life in more detail, and that is Video Games.

Almost like my own expect I had a blue Controller.
Now where did it all began? It began from a family trip to Florida. We were going to see Disney World in Orlando, and also visit my Aunt (Mother-side) and Uncle. We stayed in there house, and at their television sat a Nintendo 64. At first it I didn't know what it was, and my uncle explained it was. So he set it up and let me play on a game called Mario Kart 64.

This was the colour of my Gameboy Pocket.
Within minutes of playing it, my life was changed. Like all gamers, I couldn't get enough of playing that console. If I recall properly, my aunt saw me, wanting that game, so what she did before me and my family flew back, she bought me a Gameboy Pocket in Green, plus a game (That I don't remember unfortuately. And that was my first video console that I ever owned.

Around the time of my 8th Birthday, I asked for my own N64 with the game that I know that wanted: Mario Kart 64. He he! Like all parents, they had no clue where to get it. (*sighs* Typical Parents)
Ah now I remember...sort of. It was, when we were in a department store called Allders (If folks from London can remember that store) anyway, we were on the TV and Video section of the Store and I saw the N64 and I asked for it, and like all parents say to 8 year old children, 'On your Birthday'. So they managed to get it and that's how I started my Video Game life.

'The Game' (My first love)

No comments:

Post a Comment